|Did you know?|
--Agency for Health Care Research and Quality- REDMOND,Washington, Jan. 21, 2004.
Doctors can forget and make mistakes but computers can neither forget nor make mistakes. COMPUTER CLINIC is a medical diagnostic computer program that can accurately diagnose nearly 80 diseases. To find out more click the link below:-
by Robert P Minz
- Easter, a Historical Perspective--- The crucifixion, death and resurrection of Jesus in history and in the prophecy of Daniel.
- The Search for the Truth---A short history of the bible.
- Jesus Christ in Islam---Muslims believe that Jesus was not crucified and did not die on the cross. What is the truth?
- Kalki, the Tenth Avataar of Vishnu---Who is Kalki, the Tenth Avataar of Vishnu? Is it Jesus?
- The Dark Side of Islam---Jehad, violence, loot and sex preached by the Koran and practised by Muhammed.
- Science & God---Can science prove the existence of God? Try this one.
- World Financial Crisis-Real Cause---Think outside the box.
- World Financial Crisis ---Survival guide.
The Best Online Tuition